Herbafertil Recoverytree characteristics:
- Patented organo-mineral substrate in a cylindrical biodegradable jute bag intended for revitalization and fertilization of trees and shrubs, their intensive growth and development, and biological soil improvement.
- After the application of Herbafertil, the plants become more vital, more resistant, and less susceptible to diseases.
- Herbafertil stimulates lusher and longer flowering and fertility, and provides the plant with a longer presence of water and moisture in the soil.
- It is intended for professional usage by arborists, horticulturists and urban forestry experts in the treatment of low-vital trees and shrubs.
HERBAFERTIL, Promo video
International Conference, City Windows to Nature
Presentation by Maks Udov at the panel discussion entitled “Maintaining urban trees in public green spaces”
𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐙𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐛 "𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐤"🌳
Presentation by Tin Udovč at the European Forum on Urban Forestry (EFUF) 2022, Belgrade: Adaptive measures in urban forests
On national TV there was a report of our green project - saving the beech tree in Karlovac!
Order your package of Herbafertil today! We deliver the product in all quantities for a wide range of purposes!
Frequently asked questions
You can get Herbafertil by filling out an order on this website, the product will be delivered by delivery service, and payment is made by bank transfer upon receipt.
This innovative product is intended for utility and municipal services, arboriculture, urban forestry, maintenance of private parks, arboretums, residential gardens, and for the maintenance of greenery along public buildings and roads.
It is necessary to accelerate the growth of trees, shrubs and plants that grow very slowly and lags behind in growth
When tree roots are devastated or damaged with construction machinery or during communal works, we recommend applying Herbafertil immediately to the injured root to repair the damage.
As a novelty in feeding seedlings and protecting nature and the environment, it is especially interesting for olive growers, fruit growers and wine growers.
The innovative Herbafertil product was created as a result of many years of experience in horticulture and fruit growing, and was perfected during seven years of research and application. In 2014, an application for international patent application was filed for this product.
Cooperation was also established with the Faculty of Forestry in Zagreb for its research and application, and its quality substrate composition was confirmed by the analysis of the Faculty of Agriculture in Zagreb.
- Herbafertil can be used when planting new seedlings of trees and shrubs
- We recommend Herbafertil for fertilizing poorly growing ornamental shrubs and trees
- Rapid revitalization, plant recovery and biological soil improvement
- We use it as a natural fertilizer and soil improver to recover low-vitality and slow-growing ornamental shrubs and trees in tree-lined avenues, parks, and tree-lines
- Achieving better vitality and higher yields in olive growing, fruit growing and viticulture
- Using Herbafertil, we protect nature and the environment because it does not contain substances that pollute groundwater and the environment.
- It is especially used to prevent damages to trees caused by windstorms because trees treated with Herbafertil have less chance that tree will be uprooted by strong winds it is used as well as to strengthen the roots of trees shaken by strong winds in order to strengthen them in the ground.
- Herbafertil encourages the plant to grow healthily and develop a root system
- Provides the plant with nutrients over a long period of time
- Binds nutrients to itself, and prevents their leaching into deeper soil layers, and thus groundwater pollution
- Provides the plant with a longer presence of water and moisture in the soil
- Conducts soil drainage at the installation site and retains a sufficient amount of soil moisture
- Helps against compaction of soil, helps aerate the soil
- Herbafertil allows the exchange of gasses in the roots of trees and shrubs
- Provides more lusher growth, flowering and fruitfulness of the plant
Herbafertil is packed in a cylindrical jute bag approx. 30 cm long and approx. 14 cm in diameter and weighing approx. 3.0 kg.
It is installed by drilling a hole in the root zone of a tree or shrub, at about 2/3 of the distance from the center of the plant to the crown edge by inserting the bag into the hole. After inserting bag into the hole, bag should be well watered, because after watering, Herbafertil will expand by about 10%. After installation, the bag must not be buried in the ground, because only the bag not covered with earth allows the exchange of gasses in the root system.
It is the only substrate for plants on the market that does not shrink after installation, but increases in volume by about 10% after installation.
Let it Grow!
Stimulate lusher growth, longer blooming and better plant fertility today!
Contact us via the online form below.